Langhorne is a small borough (town) located in the South East of the American state of Pennsylvania.
Langhorne first started as a settlement in the 1600s when a man named Jack Alexander built his home in the area. The location became important for travel between the state capital of Trenton and Philadelphia.
First known as the village of Attleborough, its name changed to Langhorne when it was incorporated into a borough in 1876. It was named after Jeremiah Langhorne, one of the first residents, and a judge on the state Supreme Court.